© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED COPY EXPRESS, INC.
155 E.T. Calvo Memorial Parkway, Suite 100
Tamuning, GU 96913
Phone No. (671) 646/9-COPY (2679)
Fax (671) 649-1010 | Email email@example.com
Add professional touches to your proposal, presentation, training
manual, report or book and put your business in the best light with
these finishing options:
• Folding - CopyXpress offers machine and manual folding.
Option varies from half-folds, tri-folds, zigzags, and others.
• Cutting & drilling - We can cut your copies to half-size or in
quarters. We’ll also drill your copies for storing in three-ring binders.
• Coil binding - A continuous, spring-shaped piece of plastic.
This durable, crush-resistant bind allows a bound document
to lay flat.
• Wire binding - A durable binding that enable readers to turn pages
easily and books to lie flat when opened.
• Spiral/Comb binding - This curled, comb-style bind allows for
easy addition and removal of pages.
• Wood Binding - Two pieces of 0.7”-width wood strip with sheets
in between drilled together and tightened with metal links. This is
a durable binding for up to 36” thickness, most suitable for
engineering documents and drawings.
• Saddle-stitched or Booklet binding (folded in half and stapled) -
Most commonly used finishing touch for newsletters, bulletins,
catalogs and funeral booklets.
• Perfect binding - Also known as adhesive binding, applies an
adhesive to the spine of gathered pages which, when dry,
keeps them securely bound. Commonly, a soft paper or
paperboard cover (or paperback) is attached over the binding
• Hardbound - This is a book bound with rigid protective covers
(cardboard covered with heavy paper). It has flexible, sewn
and/or glued spine which allows the book to lie flat on a surface
• Lamination - Protect and preserve important documents with a
professional, spill-proof matte or glossy finish.
For inquiries and orders, contact:
Mary Quitugua • Marites Dellomas
(671) 646/9-COPY (2679) Ext. 111 / 112 / 113 / 114